Monday, September 19, 2011

This morning as I was having my quiet time with the Lord... My precious little 3 year old snuggled up close to me and grabbed my hand and joined me in prayer to OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!!! What a blessing it was to me to see. Brought tears to my eyes.. as we prayed for those hurting and needing JESUS... Please Dear Jesus tonight I pray for my children that You would be the LORD OF THEIR LIVES COMPLETELY from this day forth.. in the mighty name of JESUS!!! There is no greater love than this... than the LOVE OF JESUS!!! HE IS WORTH LIVING FOR!!! I pray that all 3 of my precious beautiful kids see that in me... <3

4 comments:

  1. There is something about this picture and the story behind it that makes my heart melt and praise the Lord at the very same time! I am not sure, really, how to explain it... but every time I see this pic, it makes me smile and praise OUR FATHER....

    LOVE IT!!!!!!! LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!! XOZXOXOZXZOXZOOOOO-eth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pic. =) those moments are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela...
    I LOVE the new look on your blog...your sister did the picture? Well, it is beautiful and so YOU!
    The picture of Levi holding your hand is so precious..it reminded me of the days when my kids were little we spent many a day holding hands and praying....Bethy and I still do but she wont let me take pictures..hahaha!
    I love you!
    Aunt Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! precious precious picture! <3 <3 love you! <3 xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete