Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GODS WORD!!!!




I love GODS WORD!!!! ITS ALIVE!!! ITS MY WEAPON OF WAR!!!! ITS HIM!!! He is the WORD!!! JESUS.. the WORD BECAME FLESH and dwelt among us!!! PRAISE HIS NAME!!!

Psalms 119:18 Open mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Psalms 119:34 Give understanding and I shall keep thy law; yea I shall observe it with my whole heart.

......IF I DID NOT HAVE THE WORD OF GOD.. I WOULDN'T GET BETTER..........

Psalms 119:92 Unless the law had been my delights, I should have perished in my affliction.

Psalms 119:93 I will never forget thy precepts for with them thou shalt quicken (MAKE ALIVE) me.

Psalms 119: 126-128 It is time for thee,Lord to work for they have made void thy law. Therefore I love thy commandments above gold, YEA above fine gold. Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

..............THE MORE I AM IN THE WORD.. THE MORE I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO THE WORLD................... BLESS HIS WORD!

.............EVEN THE SIMPLE CAN UNDERSTAND GODS WORD!!!...................

Psalms 119:130 THe entrance of thy WORDS giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

.........I ACHE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO REGARD FOR GODS WORD................

Psalms 119:136 Rivers of waters run down my eyes because they keep not thy law.

........GODS WORD IS PURE.. NO MISTAKES.... PERFECT... FLAWLESS... COMPLETE!!!!!!......

Psalms 119:140 Thy Word is Very PURE: therefore thy servant loveth it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psalms 119 160 Thy Word is TRUE from the beginning; and every one of thy righteous judgements endureth forever.

YOUR WORD WILL STAND FOREVER.. FROM AGE TO AGE... FOREVER AMEN!!!!!

Psalms119:165 Great Peace have they which love thy law, and nothing shall offend them.

.......YOU KNOW HOW YOU CAN TELL IF SOMEONE LOVES GODS WORD and STUDIES IT??.... BY THERE LIFE REFLECTING PEACE AND NEVER GETTING OFFENDED BY WHAT OTHERS SAY..........


THANK YOU JESUS for YOUR WORD.. may we never take it for granted.. may I NEVER TAKE IT For granted.. it is my food.. my drink... my life...and my SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU LORD!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER CEASE TO PRAISE YOUR NAME!!!!!!! THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!


4 comments:

  1. Amen! Love this! "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet & a light unto my path"
    Xoxo thank you for sharing with passion what God is teaching you- so that we can be taught as well! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say.... I LOVE that you are blogging!!!!! Yep... so THRILLED to read this!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! ZXZXZOOZXOZXZOZXOZXOZOOOOOOOOOO-eth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to the picture you had up?
    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete