Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Reward Giver


The Lord woke me up out of a dead sleep today.. and Holy Spirit spoke His precious word to my heart... saying.. "Angela, without faith it is impossible to please me... but I am a Rewarder to those who diligently seek me.." So... I, of course had to run to the Word and look it up...

      Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him; for He that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a Rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."

 Diligently- constant in effort to accomplish something; attentive. persistent.

 WOW. Am I seeking Him with all diligence? He is a Rewarder.

 Matt 7:11 If ye then, being evil (sinful), know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

 There have been some pretty hard things that have happen the last few months.. that have literally crushed my spirit.. and caused me to spiral down into feeling sorry for myself. And isn't that exactly where the enemy wants us?
 I was listening to things like.."you are a horrible mother, friend, sister, wife." "God cant use you." "People don't want you, what makes you think God wants you?"
Have you ever heard these things?   Maybe not exactly verbatim.   But some what similar?
Well my dear brother or sister.. THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!
 If you are hearing these things and not moving spiritually then you are where I was. Its time to believe the WORD.. claim them, rebuke satan.. and get out of the pit that he had made for you.!!!!
Lets start seeking GOD with our whole heart!!! GOD Has created you to be HIS beautiful child.. to use you for His glory!!!    He wants to pour out His blessings on you!!!! He wants to pour into you.. more of HIMSELF! (THE WORD)

    John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my Joy might remain in you, and that your Joy might be full.

 I recently was in Genesis 15:1 a verse I have over looked many times.. because I'm trying to "read the bible through in a year." But let me tell you these words jumped off the page into my heart the other day!!! 


    Genesis 15:1 After these things the Word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision saying, Fear Not, Abram, I AM they shield, and thy EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD!"

 There's that word again... REWARD!!!!!!....HIM... GOD THE FATHER!!!! HE IS OUR REWARD!!!! 


"THE SECRET OF MY BLESSING IS THAT I AM WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. I AM YOUR REWARD... YOUR ANSWER... YOUR BLESSING." -GOD


Prayer:

Lord.. forgive me.. forgive me for always looking inwardly at my problems.. for not looking to You,...my CONSTANT.. my EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD, My Comforter... MY JOY.. MY GOD!!! Help me to remember that only You can satisfy my heart.. that nothing in this world could or ever will satisfy my soul. ONLY YOU. Lord, I praise You.. for showing me what You have today in Your Word.. may it do what it was meant to accomplish in me.. and may YOU ONLY BE GLORIFIED... in JESUS NAME.... I praise You .... Amen.

1 comment: