Friday, July 16, 2010

Holiness... what is it really???


Have we become so desensitized by this world that the Word of God has of none affect on us anymore?
How can it? We have no room in our lives for His Word.. yes we read.. but does it stick.?

How can you fill a pot that’s already full of something else?

How do we expect to ever let the Word of God fill our minds when it’s full of Television, News, internet, school activities, shopping, playing sports, going to the movies.. having more pleasure in what the World offers than what our Father in heaven offers!?

As I sit here I’m in tears because the Lord has revealed to me how desensitized we have become to this world.

My heart is only breaking because the Holy Spirit is breaking it.. We must break.. We must realize that He is coming soon.. Oh God.. forgive us.. forgive me..

2 Peter 4:17
For this time is come that judgement must begin at the house of God and if it first begin at us what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of GOD?


I believe that God is calling out His People to humble themselves and turn from there wicked ways and seek His Holy Face!!..OBEDIENCE!

We “talk” about “change” and wanting to serve Him .. wanting “more” of Him.. Are we willing to seek Him the way He desires us too?


Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me!

Loving God and seeking Him early in the morning are in the SAME verse… that should say something..

Loving Him more than SLEEP!!

Job 23:12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of His lips I have esteemed the words of His mouth more than my necessary food.

Loving God more than FOOD!!

Jeremiah 15:16 thy Word were found and I did eat them, and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.

1 John 2:15-17 Love not the World neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is NOT in him. For ALL that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is NOT of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away and the lust thereof but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.

Loving God more than ANYTHING in the WORLD!!

I cant believe how we can become so far away from His TRUTH.. and what it REALLY MEANS to Love GOD!!!!

I am so guilty.. We say we Love God.. but we don’t do any of these things.. Who do we think we are??!!

We don’t deserve His mercy.. We don’t deserve His grace..

People... GOD HAS NOT CALLED US TO BE HAPPY!!!!… HE HAS CALLED US TO BE HOLY!!!… OH FORGIVE US LORD!!!


Leviticus 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God!!

1 Peter 1:15 But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation!

In everything you “talk” about!!

Do you want to be moved by the Spirit? Feeling His presence?
Be Holy!!


2 Peter 1:21 For the Prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but HOLY MEN of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

I want to be used by God … I must present my body as Holy and blameless!

I have never seen such a sense of urgency more now than ever…

We are living in a modern day Babylon.. God is calling us OUT!! He is seeking SUCH to worship Him in Spirit and in TRUTH!!

We sing in church about how “We welcome You Lord Jesus into this place”.. speaking of The church building itself .. When we need to be singing His praises into our HOMES.. Our Everyday Lives..

“Lord we Welcome You here in THIS PLACE!!!…

But how can He be welcome if The Television is constantly on.. Or the Internet.. Or the Radio..
Listen.. We have so called “talked” ourselves out of doing what’s right!..

What’s Holy!… (justification) Why?? because we have become so stagnant. Nothing fazes us anymore.

“Oh Lord God forgive us.. Forgive me..”

A.W. Tozer said…Quote: “Whatever keeps me from my bible is my enemy, whether or not it has no harm to me!

My prayer is this day July 16th, 2010 Is that “Lord may my life Mirror who You are!” and When I die.. May the life you gave me, only bring YOU FAME in JESUS NAME!”

We were not called to be HAPPY.. We were called to be HOLY!

Thank You Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. I didnt know you were a blogger too!!!! You are an amazing woman....I love you!
    Aunt Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header is ssssssssssooooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete